Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Please Donate to BritSite.com
BritSite is rapidly growing with thousands of visitors daily. As the site expands, so does the cost of running the site including server and bandwidth costs. All donations towards these costs would be greatly appreciated so please donate to keep BritSite running.
Please Note: All payments are 100% secure and are handled by PayPal.

BritSite Donations - Please Donate To Keep BritSite Running
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Post new topicReply to topic Brit Site - Best Of British Forum Index : Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic

Lorettalot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:34 am Post subject: ∑안산오피& Reply with quote

∑안산오피≪Opyo01.CoM≫ 【오피요】 】일산건마↙광교건마┏김포건마
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Lorettalot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:39 am Post subject: ∑수유오피& Reply with quote

∑수유오피≪Opyo01.CoM≫ 【오피요】 ↙송파오피∑잠실건마→강동건마
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Robertfut

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:59 pm Post subject: доста& Reply with quote

MartinJag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:51 pm Post subject: доста& Reply with quote

Joshuasa

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 3:27 pm Post subject: BritSite Donations Please Donate To Keep BritSite Running Reply with quote

One more thing -- if you do donate, please include in the message upon submission your forum username

Thanks to ScooterKim for being the first donating member

Mamed5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:58 am Post subject: BritSite Donations Please Donate To Keep BritSite Ru Reply with quote

Considering when and with how much funding they are attempting to accomplish this, it sure could be a scam.

Its extremely vague what their actual funding would look like. Comparisons to Olympic games on their site are just hilarious. My take is that they are attempting generate a massive PR clout to attract larger donations or investments from rich individuals or other funding. Something like indiegogo 400000 limit is ridiculously small for anything of this scope.

Who knows, maybe they are legitimate. Sure, it would be a cool achievement to put permanent colony on mars. But whats the point, beside few people getting rich by selling exclusive media rights?

Heroair69

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:58 pm Post subject: BritSite Donations Please Donate To Keep BritSite Ru Reply with quote

Im in the process of moving and trying to pare down all of the stuff Ive accumulated over the years. I have a bunch of gear - guitars, amps, etc. and instructional material dvds, books that I wouldnt mind donating to a childrens music program or school. Anyone know where I might be able to reach out to? Im in Los Angeles, by the way.

Nikosvon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:49 pm Post subject: BritSite Donations Please Donate To Keep BritSite Running Reply with quote

Also just to add to this, I think Wikipedia should go the advertising route. They would be as big as Facebook in revenue. And if they wanted to keep thier mission, they could just donate all the profits to universities that could research wikipedias content. It would be perfect.

Nikosvon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:40 pm Post subject: BritSite Donations Please Donate To Keep BritSite Running Reply with quote

Also just to add to this, I think Wikipedia should go the advertising route. They would be as big as Facebook in revenue. And if they wanted to keep thier mission, they could just donate all the profits to universities that could research wikipedias content. It would be perfect.

Nikosvon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:00 am Post subject: BritSite Donations Please Donate To Keep BritSite Running Reply with quote

Nikosvon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:40 pm Post subject: BritSite Donations Please Donate To Keep BritSite Running Reply with quote

Nikosvon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:37 am Post subject: BritSite Donations Please Donate To Keep BritSite Running Reply with quote

Nikosvon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:05 pm Post subject: BritSite Donations Please Donate To Keep BritSite Running Reply with quote

Nikosvon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:18 pm Post subject: BritSite Donations Please Donate To Keep BritSite Running Reply with quote

Nikosvon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:07 am Post subject: BritSite Donations Please Donate To Keep BritSite Running Reply with quote

Post new topicReply to topic Brit Site - Best Of British Forum Index : Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20

Jump to: